Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a reliable hosting provider  (Read 4500 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Server to buy from a reliable hosting provider
« on: October 31, 2017, 08:33:09 AM »
Comparing servers from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com, which plan would you opt for and why? 
« Last Edit: October 31, 2017, 08:35:46 AM by Trink »

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a reliable hosting provider
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 04:35:50 AM »
I give my vote for hostwinds.com servers - they use Litespeed which is really fast.
The Support is fantastic... speed of response is second to none! I am extremely happy with the service provided.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 01:23:41 AM »
Legionbox.com web host has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly. On the few occasions that I have not been able to figure something out the phone has been answered quickly with little-to- no wait time and they have helped me in a courteous and professional manner.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2018, 07:34:01 AM »
I don't know what else I could ask for from Hostwinds.com. They will often go the extra mile to help out with stuff that isn't really their job.
If you asked me to pick a single phrase to capture my experience, I'd say they have been totally reliable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 08:23:20 AM »
Both mentioned companies - hostwinds.com and legionbox.com - can be suitable for meeting all your demands.
They are the only web hosting companies that are web hosting and support that our websites need.  Also, they provide a 24/7 support service.

Simi123

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2018, 08:47:23 PM »
Promising enterprise-grade hosting solutions for prices that appeal to small and medium businesses, Hostwinds delivers the full range of operating systems and server configurations to help customers build and grow an online presence. With hosting plans covering niches like vBulletin and Minecraft, Hostwinds attracts a customer base as mixed as the server configurations.

After frustrating web hosting experiences of his own, CEO Peter Holden set out to prove that providers didn't need to choose among powerful infrastructure, responsive support, and cost-effective prices. As a 20-year-old, he launched Hostwinds in 2010 to accomplish all three objectives. Now, the fast-growing company offers the full range of services while guaranteeing complete satisfaction.

We'll put the magnifying glass to the company's shared, cloud, VPS, and dedicated server options later, but we wanted to give a quick shoutout to Hostwinds for its top-notch reseller and white label plans. The traditional reseller route operates as you'd expect, with the added perks of being able to set your own prices and capitalizing on Hostwinds's robust product line.

For the less tech-savvy reseller or those wanting to offer multiple hosting options to clients, Hostwinds makes its full spectrum of services available under your branding. The company streamlines deployment and sets up WHMCS for billing management and payment processing. We already appreciate the company's high-powered hardware, so we're naturally supportive of easy-to-configure plans that help customers spread the love