Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Right server to choose ... can you help me out?

(1/2) > >>

Pots:
Can you help me out to make a right choice comparing deals from shamanhost.com and oissite.com? 
What's your would-be choice?

Prosken:
Think that you will precisely not regret having looked at http://okayservers.com
The service is reliable and I have found their support to be excellent. I greatly appreciate their efforts and look forward to continued business with them.

Gans:
Check out servers from hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting. All the components are perfectly matched, they harmonize with each other without any performance losses. These are ideal conditions for reliable server operations , optimal security and the highest availability.

TARTAK:
It can never be stressed to highly enough that nowadays, cheap web hosting plans does not necessarily mean poor quality and service.

I know much good related to centohost.com and their affordable dedicated servers.
Other web hosts could learn a bit from them on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

JokerJJ:
Superbithost.com really have been exceptional. Support is always fast and knowledgeable. I couldn't ask for more.
They have a great infrastructure with very fast web server (an amazing value!) and fast bandwidth providers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version