Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap server is better to buy ...  (Read 3132 times)

Pots

• View Profile
Cheap server is better to buy ...
« on: November 08, 2017, 09:01:53 AM »
I'm looking for a cheap server and there are two hosts which are to my liking - hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net, so what is your would-be choice?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server is better to buy ...
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2017, 07:25:22 AM »
I must say kvchosting.net are GOOD! I have had responses in a short amount of time and they have solved my problem every time.
Great support and pricing. It may not have all the latest features etc. So far everything is good...
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 07:15:16 AM »
Try to search for other cheap web hosting packages that offer the applications needed for the web site.

Check out centohost.com dedicated server packages. Their servers, support and uptime is superb.
They are powerful enough for your business applications to run fast and efficiently.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 04:33:56 AM »
My site is always up. I've never had any down time. Never had any problem with Kvchosting.net web host.
My previous host charged my credit card for renewal and the site disappeared. I have never had a single problem with them and highly recommend then to both beginners and experts alike.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ToryBlaker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2022, 01:39:28 AM »
kvchosting.net are definitely the best choice you can make.