Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Solid VPS from a time-tested provider ...

(1/2) > >>

Pots:
QHoster.com and legionbox.com provide VPS deals on lovely conditions and I don't know which one is better for me to sign up with? What do you think?

Prosken:
Setup was very fast and their 24/7 support team helped me with everything I needed.
Thinking to switch to their business hosting account soon. Thanks a lot QHoster.com team.

TARTAK:
You can use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount, if you choose QHoster.com - they have nice reputation in the hosting services market.
I have found them to be the best host for support, advice, and pricing out of several hosts I have ever seen before.

Gesse:
I'd recommend you to use VPS accounts from time-tested companies, I mean a2hosting.com and libertyvps.net.
They provide a lot of solutions and services that even you can figure out and find time to do. They have always been timely in responding to your questions.

JokerJJ:
Think that you will not regret having looked at hostwinds.com ssd vps hosting deals.
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version