Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: European VPS  (Read 5915 times)

techie

• View Profile
European VPS
« on: June 05, 2014, 01:06:56 AM »
It happens so that I need to help my friend to choose a good VPS host in Europe.
I did comparison research and found host with servers in EU to deal with: AJKservers.
What can you say about their services and support?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: European VPS
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2014, 02:48:29 AM »
Taking into account your needs, can suggest you visiting QHoster.com VPS hosting deals.
They offer various server locations in Europe: Switzerland, UK, Germany, France and Netherlands.
Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2014, 01:08:22 AM »
 I can say AJKservers.co.uk is best option for your demands. They are trustworthy host with affordable prices and solid servers.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2014, 01:38:27 AM »
I know AJKservers will meet any your demand. They are experienced host with trustworthy vps service, high uptime and professional techies.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2014, 12:56:19 AM »
Taking into account your needs, check out aspnix.com virtual servers - get double ram as a special. It also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.
I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2014, 02:59:23 AM »
It happens so that I need to help my friend to choose a good VPS host in Europe.
I did comparison research and found host with servers in EU to deal with: AJKservers.
What can you say about their services and support?
[/quote

I didn't have any experience with AJKservers.
If you need further details about that site means try to read some hosting reviews.If you searching Linux Based web hosting service visit 9CubeHosting.com They have three types of VPS hosting plans starts with $20.00
All plans includes special kind of features.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2014, 01:45:58 AM »
My preferable option is Zeropid.com virtual server solutions. They have attractive offers, powerful plans and helpful support, you can use them without any hesitations.