Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...  (Read 1065 times)

Pots

• View Profile
VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« on: August 10, 2023, 12:22:02 PM »
VPS plans from scalahosting.com and hostsailor.com are attractive for me and I wonder which way is betetr to follow and why?

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
Re: VPS to buy from a decent provider ...
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2023, 06:20:18 AM »
MyResellerhome has the best VPS web hosting services at affordable rates. Its most basic plan only costs $59.95. It also has many other benefits, like unlimited bandwidth, free migration to Myresellerhome, and many more. Visit our website if you want to know more.
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2023, 03:00:40 AM »
You need to choose a hosting provider whose data center is geographically close to your target audience.
Also choose a host that is fairly close to you, since you'll be the one accessing the hosting the most.

I am really happy to have found Profvds.com vps hosting - the service provided is excellent, including software provided, and personal customer support.
Use the VPSPROFVDS promo code 15% discount for all vps servers. You'll receive VPS servers in Bratislava\Slovakia on XEN virtualization technology.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2023, 05:49:37 AM »
M2Host is the best form of web hosting service. Our plans are affordable and best for everyone. Our basic VPS plan starts at just $30/mo and includes services like a control panel (cPanel or WHM), a choice of Operating Systems, Remote SSH access, and much more. For more information, please check out our website.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2023, 11:16:15 AM »
VPS plans from hostingsource.com (the VPS promo is $5 for the first month for all VPS plans) and owned-networks.net are worth your attention.
The best hosting providers I have EVER worked with. The websites work great but what is the best is the customer service. These guys helped me so many times with technical issues that any other provider would just give me a link with a tutorial or charge me extra. The scope of their basic chat assistance is far beyond the standard hosting service. Highly recommendable!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2023, 01:39:09 AM »
https://gthost.com/vps/
Since I've signed up, every single question I have had has been answered immediately and intelligently.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn