Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap server is looked for  (Read 3477 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Cheap server is looked for
« on: November 14, 2017, 07:59:55 AM »
I'm looking for a cheap server and there are two hosts which are to my liking - hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net and I wonder what the best one is?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Cheap server is looked for
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2017, 05:52:01 AM »
I give my vote for hostingsource.com ssd dedicated servers - they are powerful and super fast (according to customer hosting reviews).
Great host service! Quick customer response and outstanding support 24 hours a day. I wouldn't host anywhere else.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2017, 09:56:53 AM »
Cheap servers from hostwinds.com and linovus.hosting are able to satisfy all your demands.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently. Contact them directly.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2017, 07:16:17 AM »
Take a look at http://m3server.com
If you want reliable, low-cost, excellent discounting hosting service, this host is the way to go.

PROMO CODE: M3HOST75OFF
It is good for 75% off first month on VPS, Dedicated, M3 CDN products.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 05:54:25 AM »
+ vote for hostingsource.com powerful servers. I have never noticed my sites being down unless it was due to my own fault.
It has nice reliability, easy to use control panel and excellent customer support.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)