Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

VPS account to sign up with

(1/2) > >>

Gesse:
Libertyvps.net and legionbox.com provide VPS accounts which are attractive for me and I need to know which way is the best to follow in terms of hosting a forum with?   

JokerJJ:
Resources is the first thing you look at in a host, if it provides the space, bandwidth and add-on domains you need in case your site becomes successful.
You can also check out viux.com and their cloud vps hosting deals. Easy set-up in control panel as well, and an excellent price.

JDHD:
I consider these two web hosts to be really cool for getting vps deals:
1) Rareservers.com
2) Vpslink.com
3) Kvchosting.net
It is a good idea to speak to web host's representative to make sure that you'll receive exactly what you need.

Ghonts:
Taking the advantage of the opportunity I can recommend hostplay.com offshore vps deals.
They have top-notch customer service, responding to trouble tickets immediately and consistently.

DISCOUNTS: https://www.hostplay.com/hosting-promotions.php

Prosken:
I am constantly impressed with the support offered by libertyvps.net staff - day or night, they stick with you until the question is resolved.
The most important for me are their reliable hosting services combined with an extremely competent support personnel. They provide an outstanding and prompt help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version