Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cheap and reliable VPS account to buy  (Read 4144 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Cheap and reliable VPS account to buy
« on: December 27, 2017, 10:24:01 AM »
KVChosting.net and integralhost.net provide VPS deals which are good for hosting a forum and I wonder which one is the best in reaching my goal? 

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Cheap and reliable VPS account to buy
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2017, 01:32:38 AM »
How much disk space, bandwidth and RAM do you require? Any specific server location?

I believe kvchosting.net and their cheap ssd vps hosting deals will suit your demands.
Use the code “NEWYEAR18” - gives 50% OFF - PROMO ENDS JANUARY 6th, 2018
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 03:00:43 AM »
Kvchosting.net cPanel makes life my life easier. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2018, 03:04:30 AM by Prosken »
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 10:17:33 AM »
Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and integralhost.net  - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2018, 06:31:51 AM »
Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.
Can highly recommend kvchosting.net guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.

Recommend their low-cost vps hosting deals to other webmasters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2018, 07:35:46 AM »
I'd advise you to use low cost VPS deals from hostwinds.com and legionbox.com. Rock solid hosting companies. I recommend them for: 1) Sound support. Very fast response. 2) Prices, the best prices I have seen. 3) cPanel offered has the the options one needs in present day hosting.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2018, 02:46:12 AM »
If you are not 100% happy with the place you are now at, then can highly recommend kvchosting.net to you.
The support people are fantastic and usually answer in under 10min any time of day. Features wise is excellent for my needs.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________