Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to buy from a trustworthy provider ...  (Read 121 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Server to buy from a trustworthy provider ...
« on: January 11, 2018, 09:32:18 AM »
QHoster.com and legionbox.com servers are attractive for me and I plan to host an e-commerce project and I wonder which way is better to follow?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Server to buy from a trustworthy provider ...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2018, 06:55:22 AM »
Extremely and painlessly satisfied dealing with QHoster.com and their team, hosting service is superb.
You can choose their dedicated servers - pricing is great. Servers are stable - this what I was looking for long time.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2018, 09:55:38 AM »
Check out servers from a2hosting.com and integralhost.net as they are able to satisfy all your needs.
 Their support crew is polite, expedient, and resolved the difficulties you are experiencing. Highly recommended.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2018, 06:55:09 AM »
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
I'd recommend QHoster.com to anyone looking for budget dedicated servers in multiple server locations.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kruassan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2018, 07:46:04 AM »
Servers from hostwinds.com and oissite.com are well-balanced and prices are competitive.
They are too good in customer support. They have an outstanding community. The questions get often answered in under an hour.