Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: ViUX hosting  (Read 7160 times)

Morris

• View Profile
ViUX hosting
« on: June 17, 2014, 02:39:42 AM »
 I have been looking for reliable hosting providers and have noticed offers from ViUX.com. They are offering nice deals powered by parallels solutions. What do you know about this provider?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: ViUX hosting
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 01:59:28 AM »
I believe you should look for customer reviews on them. I heard that ViUX.com is offering high available support, stable cloud hosting and featured plans.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 05:12:30 AM »
Reliable hosting can be got from qualityhostonline.com or leapwebhosting.com.
Both companies are solid and their prices are competitive.
Support is active around the clock.
All works like a clock with them.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2014, 02:09:04 AM »
  According to my research ViUX.com is offering high quality cloud hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2014, 04:43:38 AM »
How skilled is their staff? When you need customer service of a technical nature, you need it immediately, right? Find out the availability of their systems administrators.

You can also check Netyep.com cheap hosting deals. Pricing is reasonable, starts from $2.95/mo.
They offer 30-day money back guarantee - you'll loose nothing.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2014, 02:21:39 AM »
You will be pleased dealing with ViUX.com services. They have attractive offers, various useful features and highest stability.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2014, 02:02:02 AM »
Now I am sure in reliability of ViUX cloud hosting deals. They are providing performance solutions, affordable prices and really nice support staff.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2014, 03:02:26 AM »
Why do you still hesitate?
I'd like to say that the abundance of positive feedbacks makes Viux.com preferable.
You will find out the availability of their systems administrators and send them a support ticket and see how fast they respond.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2014, 09:51:13 PM »
I am glad to deal with 4Goodhosting a good Canadian web host. It was also very easy to upgrade, took only a few minutes and can be done at any time by their helpful customer service. I have had no problems with any aspect of their service. My money making blog is hosted by them and based on my real experience, I have had no problems with the speed and uptime. Think of them as excellent alternative host.

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 15, 2014, 07:50:21 AM »
You know webintellects.com and panamaserver.com are trustworthy hosts whose services are widely used by many successful webmasters in the while IT industry.
Servers are supported well and their prices are competitive.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2014, 05:25:32 AM »
What I want to say is that Viux.com customer support is very good.
Always willing to assist me over and over again with even the smallest request.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________