Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Where can I buy a cheap server from?  (Read 4194 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Where can I buy a cheap server from?
« on: November 29, 2017, 07:48:43 AM »
Hostwinds.com and shamanhost.com have attractive server plans which contain many useful resources with high uptime and affordable prices and I wonder which one is the best for hosting my blog with?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Where can I buy a cheap server from?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2017, 07:33:26 AM »
Give hostwinds.com a try, OP  8)
They have never failed to deliver...even having a live person answer the phone on a weekend within minutes...who then haved tier 2 tech support fix my issue within 45 minutes!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 05, 2017, 09:17:04 AM »
Well cheap servers are available from hostingsource.com and kvchosting.net.
 Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 06:51:48 AM »
I appreciate Hostwinds.com quality of service, from the reliability of their servers to their live chat support, and enthusiastically recommend this host to my clients and colleagues. I just ended a session with their support and appreciated his technical knowledge and friendly demeanor.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2017, 07:04:47 AM »
Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month.

I had a recent support call with Hostwinds.com and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
Once that didn't work, he said to give him a few hours at it and they ended up solving my problem!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2017, 05:12:51 AM »
I have only been with Hostwinds.com for a short while, but so far I am more than impressed.
I feel confident that my sites is up and running at all times. The pricing is very reasonable. I'm very happy with them so far.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2017, 06:24:21 AM »
My previous host was so bad, my site was down almost daily, I found Hostwinds.com and have never looked back.
My site has never been down as a cause of their servers and my pages load very fast. I've never really called in for phone support, but it is available as well 7 days a weeks if I ever needed to use it.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)