Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com  (Read 82 times)

Kruassan

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« on: January 22, 2018, 09:56:42 AM »
KVChosting.net and QHoster.com ... which host is better to have a deal with in terms of hosting a forum with?
What do you think?

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs QHoster.com
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2018, 06:08:28 AM »
QHoster.com is good and well-known web host. The Speed of blog is very good. The pricing and support is very good.
They use a proprietary front- & back-end which I found very easy to use and I have generally been very satisfied with them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2018, 04:56:24 AM »
QHoster.com will pass on the savings 2 u, OP. Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
After having a bad experience with a web host, this company was very refreshing. And with the prices they have, you can't go wrong.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 07:14:20 AM »
I’d like to personally thank kvchosting.net support for the exceptional customer service. If I ever had a problem with anything they would work themselves harder then expected to fix a problem. They truly show they care about their customers and get more satisfaction about me being happy than just making and taking some money.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn