Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Joomla hosting providers?  (Read 71 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Joomla hosting providers?
« on: February 05, 2018, 07:21:22 AM »
Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice shared Joomla hosting provider and found QHoster.com
Do you know anything about this web host? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Joomla hosting providers?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2018, 07:15:30 AM »
Promo code: happy2018 - 18% lifetime discount.
The best in QHoster.com is support, always honest and pretty fast, usually answered within half an hour and solved within the day.
They have demonstrated great skills in server and crisis management.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2018, 08:21:24 AM »
You know hostwinds.com as well as kvchosting.net are worth your attention because of their top-notch services.
24/7 phone/chat/email support based in the US, the tech support people usually go above and beyond what they should have to for the amount they charge.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2018, 03:03:25 AM »
QHoster.com have been a simply amazing experience. The price is surprisingly low.
I have always been happy with the quality of service, the options the server offers, as well as the varieties of data plans. Their technical support is amazing.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Kruassan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2018, 09:23:05 AM »
Hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com can be suitable for all your demands.
They are always fast and responsive with all your needs and the price is great!