Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS deal to sign up with ...  (Read 110 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS deal to sign up with ...
« on: January 29, 2018, 09:42:33 AM »
Libertyvps.net and legionbox.com provide VPS accounts which can be good for my demands.
And I wonder which one would you buy being in my place?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: VPS deal to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2018, 04:49:05 AM »
Libertyvps.net offshore hosting package is coming with a bunch of free software, like 1- Click WordPress installation and unlimited databases.
The good part is the support team will always put customer interest first before committing to any changes or finalising my issues that I forward to them.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2018, 11:23:57 AM »
I vote for libertyvps.net.
They are cool, help you in solving your problem, reply to query quickly and made your job easy and you'll be happy with them.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2018, 07:21:24 AM »
Check out warez-host.com Offshore VPS deals. I am a new customer with them and I have to say I have been impressed!
My old hosting company was useless. Most of the times when I had to contact support, they would tell me everything was okay on their side and end the support session.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2018, 11:49:33 AM »
Use VPS deals from hosting.uk and oissite.com.
Speed is great, uptime has been consistently great, email is reliable and support, if needed, is timely and efficient.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2018, 12:51:04 AM »
I'd like to point out that Rockhoster.com is professional host  8) and their affordable vps hosting deals will suit your needs.
It is not for anyone being serious about their hosting, especially if it should be used for business or for large number of visitors.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________