Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Cloud Virtual Server Search  (Read 17013 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Cloud Virtual Server Search
« on: October 07, 2013, 02:18:36 AM »
Greetings folks! I am now looking for quality cloud vps provider along with these requirements:
1 GB RAM, 20 GB Disk space, 2TB of bandwidth. Main feature should be ability of moving on nodes in case of downtime to reach maximum server uptime.
Any recommendations?
Also I've noticed Hostingking.com cloud servers, how skilled is customer support?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Cloud Virtual Server Search
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 05:44:20 AM »
I'd like to say that hostingsource.com is a very good place to order cloud VPS plans.
They offer 2013 Fall Special - 50% off.
The service is excellent the speed and reliability of the servers is awesome and the price is more than reasonable.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 02:18:35 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? According to my research Hostingking is quality hosting provider. Their uptime is high, servers are solid and support is always ready to solve your issues. Use coupon BESTD50-10 and get 50% off on first month and than 10% lifetime!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2013, 04:55:24 AM »
Have seen that hostingking.com has a very good reputation for providing cloud vps hosting services.
They offer more than 100 different OS-Templates.
You will receive easy and fast upgrades, with minimal downtime.

Good luck with your new web host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2013, 02:22:24 AM »
 I suppose you should look for customer reviews on them to make a proper research. As I know Hostingking.com is quality hosting provider with highest stability and skilled technical support team.

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 04:08:42 AM »
One of the most important things to consider when choosing a good web hosting company is uptime. Also known as availability, uptime is a measure of the percentage of time your website is up and available to visitors. The uptime is closer to 100 percent better.

Needs to know before web hosting:

Pay attention to the strong amount provided.
Know what your web hosting bandwidth limit is.
Check If the Web Hosting provider offers Add-on Domain.
Check the Uptime provided by the web hosting company.
The tech support offered by the web hosting company reliable.
Your web hosting provider offers a pre-install App.
The web hosting provider offers what kind of database support.
Types of programming language supported by the web hosting company.
Regular backup of your website.
Providing free bonuses.
So, here you have the various features of web hosting explained in detail. Before deciding on a website host provider, make sure to do extensive research on different service providers.