Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Windows VPS  (Read 6381 times)

Morris

• View Profile
Windows VPS
« on: July 09, 2014, 04:17:57 AM »
 I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer windows hosting solutions.
What do I need:
- Hosting to host some ASP product I have + ASP.net site
- up to $30/month
- My site's traffic (around 1000 uniques a week and growing) from all over the world
Can I rely on Aspnix.com? Any info on them?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Windows VPS
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2014, 05:19:41 AM »
Quality Windows VPS deals can be got from 4goodhosting.com.
Their servers are stable and prices are affordable.
Servers are supported well and network is fully-redundant.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2014, 02:07:03 AM »
The comparison is a good way to choose the best host for your specific requirements.
Take a look at HostingSource.com and QHoster.com Windows vps hosting solutions.
The combination of quality and cheapness makes them attractive for the greater part of the web masters.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2014, 10:44:19 PM »
I was impressed by the availability of web hosts that offer windows hosting solutions.
What do I need:
- Hosting to host some ASP product I have + ASP.net site
- up to $30/month
- My site's traffic (around 1000 uniques a week and growing) from all over the world
Can I rely on Aspnix.com? Any info on them?

I didn't have any experience with Aspnix web hosting service.
If you need further details try to read some web hosting reviews.
If you need good but inexpensive Windows VPS host service  for your  ASP.net site visit TuckTail.com Here they have five types of web hosting plans.All plans includes special kind of features with lot of free services like Bandwidth Overage Protection Best-of-breed routers and servers TippingPoint® Intrusion Prevention Systems 24/7 telephone, email and Web-based tech support etc..

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2014, 07:03:12 AM »
I second 4goodhosting.com.
This company is good at providing quality Windows VPS hosting services at modest rates with high uptime and quality support staff.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2014, 10:26:53 PM »
No doubt about 4goodhosting.com. Why not to contact them directly and get all the things done? So far, everything has been absolutely amazing. What I love about them is their fast and helpful support. Staff are very kind and exceptional service and value. Go ahead and visit them.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2014, 03:05:38 AM »
Personally I was impressed by QHoster.com windows vps deals.
They mean business and they provide excellent service. Who could ask for anything more? With competitive pricing and managed services, I know I made the right choice.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2014, 04:30:51 AM »
 As for me Aspnix.com plans are best option for you. You will be pleased with their reliable services, powerful servers and cheap attractive deals.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2014, 07:25:14 AM »
Quality Windows VPS deals are available from QHoster.com and 4goodhosting.com.
They have solid servers which are supported well and their prices are competitive.
They offer a lot of payment methods which are very comfortable for the webmasters.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2014, 04:14:26 AM »
  I can say that Aspnix.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, thanks for your help, folks!