Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Any Ways to Boost WordPress Performance Speed?  (Read 1546 times)

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Any Ways to Boost WordPress Performance Speed?
« on: September 03, 2021, 06:41:47 AM »
What ways can you recommend me to boost my wordpress performance and speed?
The thing is that one of my co-workers draw my attention to FLATsite.com static wordpress site generator.
Would like to know your views on it? Have you tried it?
Any other suggestions please?
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Any Ways to Boost WordPress Performance Speed?
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2021, 06:29:56 AM »
All of the features, flexibility, and functionality of WordPress with the enhanced speed, security, and all-around improved performance of static HTML.
There are many advantages of using FLATsite.com static Wordpress generator.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Akshay_M

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2022, 06:09:15 AM »
Use CDN for your media files. Hosting is the main point for speed optimization so choose to host wisely. Always use light plugins to build your websites. Avoid internal and inline CSS.

hostguy

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 07:03:08 AM »
Wordpress makes your website building more easier then any other CMS that's why its mostly popular among beginners too.
The main challenge is to optimize wordpress application, otherwise it will take time to load your website.
1. Update your plugins and themes in your application.
2. Compress large files.
3. Optimize Wordpress application.
4. Use cache plugin

WHUK

• View Profile
    • WebHosting.UK.com - WHUK
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2023, 10:20:59 PM »
There are several ways to improve the performance of a WordPress site:

1.Use a lightweight theme: Choose a theme that is optimized for performance and does not have a lot of unnecessary features.

2.Optimize images: Use image optimization tools to reduce the file size of your images. This will help your pages load faster.

3.Enable caching: Caching can help speed up your site by storing static copies of your pages and posts, so they don't have to be generated each time someone visits your site.

4.Use a content delivery network (CDN): A CDN stores copies of your site on servers located around the world, which can help reduce the load time for visitors who are far from your server.

5.Minimize the use of plugins: Only use plugins that are necessary for your site, and try to find lightweight alternatives to heavy plugins.