Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: US wordpress hosting solutions? Please recommend  (Read 5712 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
US wordpress hosting solutions? Please recommend
« on: September 30, 2016, 05:46:39 AM »
Hey guys,
I am looking for professional wordpress Hosting with 24/7 support. I also need stable hosting provider.
Any info on plusplushosting.net, its server stability and speed connectivity? Are they good for wordpress hosting?

What fresh discounts can you share here with me? What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Well, my budget is over $5 per month. Any suggestions?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Morris

• View Profile
Re: US wordpress hosting solutions? Please recommend
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2016, 03:52:01 AM »
 Among others I suggest hosting from hosticon.com. With them my websites are running fast and stable. Whatever I need assistance I quickly get reply on my submitted ticket which is great.

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 08:19:36 AM »
Quality and Wordpress-friendly services are available from QHoster.com and iFastNet.com, their plans contain many useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
Their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 05:05:05 AM »
   I believe you need to have more reliable hosing names. I know ViUX.com is offering quality hosting solutions with outstanding uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2016, 03:14:34 AM »
Pretty much all the companies nowadays come with a money back guarantee. So you are free to explore different companies and pick the best.

Try kvchosting.com - their ssd web hosting solutions are really perfect for running wordpress blogs.
As for their network and server uptime they are really great cos my sites were experiencing downtime only over 10-20 minutes. I have been using their service for 8 months - everything works good.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 08, 2016, 03:36:04 AM »
I dare say ViUX is the most perfect option for your search. Their support replies in minutes, stability is great and prices are reasonable.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2016, 03:57:19 AM »
 With ViUX.com I have had problems very rarely and when I did, they were handled quickly by support tickets. Performance is excellent. I really recommend them to people.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2016, 07:34:42 AM »
Maybe SolVPS.com?

As for support, besides speed of responses, I checked to see if they are technically competent and they really do their best to prove it. The price is really affordable and I am satisfied with it. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 09:11:25 AM »
A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com services are worth your attention.
They offer 99.99% uptime guarantee, zero packet loss and 100% content delivery to your visitors.