Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Offshore dedicated servers in Russia?  (Read 5241 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Offshore dedicated servers in Russia?
« on: July 04, 2016, 07:02:49 AM »
Good day to you! Have you ever tried offshore dedicated servers offered by Superbithost.com?
They offer offshore servers in Russia. This what I need.
Are they the best to get servers from? How is their customer support, server stability and network uptime?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
Re: Offshore dedicated servers in Russia?
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2016, 07:52:56 AM »
Dedicated servers from hostingsource.com and pirateshosting.net are able to satisfy all your demands.
They provide their customers with a lightning-fast server and rock-solid stability.
their pricing policy is simple and flexible.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2016, 03:53:55 AM »
 I think you need to get quality options like Rackend.com. They are offering top level offshore server solutions with helpful staff and stable server solutions.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2016, 07:03:11 AM »
 If you are looking for best offshore vps host I suggest to trust superbithost.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2016, 10:03:09 AM »
Use servers from a2hosting.com and bekserver.de, their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 07:53:10 AM »
Superbithost.com is the host you won't regret of using. They are reputable company offering smooth service at prices everyone could afford.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2016, 04:51:27 AM »
I just got started with superbithost.com and so far I haven't had to contact tech support.
It's easy to use and the customer support is the best I've ever seen. It's almost like walking right up to the owner and asking them for help.

I am impressed by their servers locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)