Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Netherlands VPS  (Read 5843 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Netherlands VPS
« on: December 09, 2015, 01:59:36 AM »
 Greetings to all webmasters,
I would like to choose the most reliable Netherlands Linux VPS hosting provider. I have already found Giga-RDP.ca.
What can you say about their pricing? Is their customer support helpful?

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Netherlands VPS
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 06:25:05 AM »
I'd like to say that Aspnix.com would be good to get vps hosting solutions with high performance. They have reasonable deals, skilled support and solid hardware.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 06:32:46 AM »
I've finally found a good home with LibertyVPS.net. I especially love their support.
The support's good and they always seem prepared to go out of their way to get things done. They offer nice VPS plans in Netherlands.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2015, 02:48:15 AM »
I can say Giga-RDP.ca is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Their reliability is nice, support is responsive and prices are reasonable.

HostiServer

• View Profile
    • Hostiserver
« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2015, 03:13:59 AM »
Hey Mate,

You already found a hosting provider yet?. I encourage you to try hostiserver.com. A lot of legit VPDS packages available and 10% off on top of it.
VPS & Dedicated servers with outstanding support. CDN & Backup. USA & Netherlands | Hostiserver

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2015, 03:10:09 AM »
  I recommend to rely on Giga-RDP.ca. Their servers are very stable. Support is a genuine 24/7 and responses are always within a few minutes, often with a full solution. Highly recommend!

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2015, 06:55:28 AM »
Check out QHoster.com VPS hosting plans. They have stable and fast servers in Netherlands. Pricing is reasonable.
Coupon : 2015end - 20% lifetime discount for shared , reseller , Linux VPS , Windows RDP VPS & cPanel managed VPS.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2016, 06:03:31 AM »
I have used a few hosts in the past but QHoster.com is by far the best. Check their facebook page: facebook.com/qhoster
Their support is always replying to all emails promptly. That the way you have to treat you customers if you want your business to grow!
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!