Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

trustworthy and reliable web hosting?

(1/2) > >>

TARTAK:
I've found the hosts called Cloudarion.com and Hostnamaste.com
I need 100 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Linux.

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

JokerJJ:
I have been with cloudarion.com for over 6 months and i have never had a problem.
Generally 100% uptime, good pricing and professional service.
I would highly recommend these guys.

JDHD:
Once you sign up for a reliable web host for your website, you gain immediate access to any of the tools and features, and start building your web pages within minutes!

I like cloudarion.com web hosting deals. They offer these server locations: Switzerland, Germany, Russia and USA.
They have a rock solid infrastructure in place and guaranteed to serve you the next several years to come.

Ghonts:
I've been with Hostnamaste.com web hosting service for over 8 months now and I've not had a problem with them. I love the features they provide although i wish they had a slightly better domain manager like the one you find on other host providers but that is all i can think of, everything else has been superb and the privacy and security are excellent.

Daniel165:
I'll give a vote to bodHOST - Managed Hosting Services it is one of the secure web hostings with 24/7 Support, 99.95 % uptime, unlimited emails.

The Standerd Plan is here:

5GB SSD Storage
Unlimited Bandwidth
Host 2 WordPress Sites
WordPress Toolkit
Unlimited Emails
FREE Domain Name*
24x7 Technical Support
99.9% Uptime Guarantee

Price: $4.99/mo

Navigation

[0] Message Index