Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: quality and low cost account is needed  (Read 5967 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
quality and low cost account is needed
« on: October 26, 2015, 09:00:35 AM »
I am looking for a quality and low cost shared account and ifastnet.com and wmd.hosting seem to be good for my needs and I an in two minds which host is better to sign up with, can you help me out?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: quality and low cost account is needed
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 07:32:59 AM »
I also know that demontech.net is considered to be a good place to get low cost hosting accounts.
The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct. You can look at their discounts here: demontech.net/hosting-coupons/
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2015, 04:40:14 AM »
I suggest you to get more reliable options. I can say timeshost.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2015, 05:50:22 AM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package.
I can recommend several web hosts: Downtownhost.com and Viux.com - They are reliable and their pricing is reasonable. Compare them and choose the best.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2015, 11:03:29 PM »
I don't have any experience with that hosts. The affordable host I recommend is 4Goodhosting.com. They've hosted my sites for almost 4 years now and so far I haven't encounter any issues. The pricing remains competitive and the plans are fully featured. Their support is online 24 hours and the support agents responds immediately. They have responded to any of my support questions in just few minutes and often with full solution. I am very satisfied!

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2015, 08:38:24 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed.  All premium hosting accounts are hosted on 100% SSD powered servers providing ultra fast server disk I/O to hosted websites and MySQL queries.

Lucic012

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 08, 2015, 09:44:14 AM »
Intel Xeon E3-1240 3.30GHz
16GB - RAM
500GB - HDD
30TB - Bandwidth
Link Speed - 1Gbps
Free (5) Ip's
Server online, for 10 minutes

Want a server? Contact us  (https://www.digital-hosting.biz/billing/contact.php)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2015, 06:25:14 AM »
  According to my experience ViUX.com is the best webhost which plans are featured and low-cost. They are providing stable servers and 24/7 available support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2015, 05:48:29 AM »
Pretty good web hosting solutions offered by QHoster.com - I call it all-inclusive web hosting provider.
Coupon : wht10life - 10% lifetime discounts for all the: shared hosting, reseller hosting, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 27, 2015, 05:35:54 AM »
If you are in search of reliable hosting provider you should rely on JVMHost.com. You will get low-cost plans, high stability of servers and helpful support staff.