Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: allwebhost.com vs rockhoster.com  (Read 1261 times)

Gans

• View Profile
allwebhost.com vs rockhoster.com
« on: October 12, 2023, 12:12:41 PM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with -  allwebhost.com or rockhoster.com?

davids007

• View Profile
Re: allwebhost.com vs rockhoster.com
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2023, 12:15:06 AM »
Trick or treat? How about a treat that's sure to send shivers down your spine! bodHOST, your trusted web hosting partner, is back with an electrifying Halloween offer that you just can't resist. Get ready to embrace the Halloween spirit with our spine-chilling 40% OFF on Web Hosting plans for both Linux and Windows platforms!

Here's what you get with our Halloween Special Offer:

40% OFF on Web Hosting (Linux & Windows)
Use Code: SPOOKY40

Offer valid for a limited time > 31-10-2023

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 05:09:34 AM »
I love QHoster.com ease of use, they make a webhosting experience something you'd love to pay for.
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime during 1 year and a half!
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2023, 08:55:02 AM »
You know qhoster.com and planethoster.com plans are worth trying.
In terms of service delivery, they  rate excellent. Their technical support has extensive knowledge and thus able to resolve efficiently sometimes obscure issues.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2023, 01:39:27 AM »
I'm hosting two websites at Rockhoster.com vps and I have never had a problem. They are good, real good!
The host seems to recognize that putting in a little extra effort pays dividends in terms of keeping the customer satisfied and thereby keeping the customer.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2023, 02:17:42 AM »
Very happy with the service I have had from Allwebhost.com over the past few years - both for my own web & email hosting and that of several of my clients that I have recommended use their services. The customer service is always very prompt and polite, and their technology has never let me down yet. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them to others...
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2023, 01:14:23 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with rockhoster.com - it is TOP web host. Never seen my site down.
I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain. I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 02, 2023, 12:54:38 PM »
Deals from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com are worth trying.
Their prices are very good, their services match or beat what other hosting companies offer and they seem to never have any down time, at least none that has every effected me. I recommend them to anyone looking for great hosting at a reasonable price.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 07, 2023, 01:49:24 AM »
Why not give Hostnamaste.com a try?
Highly recommended host. The only host I've ever renewed my services with!
Good prices, great uptime, and amazing support.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2024, 06:12:50 AM »
M2Host is the answer. Our web hosting plans include features like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, cPanel, free migration and more. For more information, feel free to check our website.