Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Windows RDP in Bulgaria?  (Read 1233 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Windows RDP in Bulgaria?
« on: September 02, 2022, 12:40:28 AM »
Hello,
What is the best Windows RDP in Bulgaria?
I managed to find
https://qhoster.com/windows-rdp-vps.html
Are they good?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: Windows RDP in Bulgaria?
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2022, 12:47:41 AM »
You can trust QHoster.com web host. They helped me set up MediaWiki and have auto-installers for many open source CMS and other tools.
I recommend them and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2022, 01:57:09 AM »
They are the first and only host I have used. Zero reason for even thinking about going elsewhere.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS host has been around a while and I like and trust them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2022, 11:59:09 PM »
I have been using QHoster.com for quite a long period of time and must say that everything has been fantastic.
Pricing is very cheap compare to other host and they also give some interesting discount rates.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2022, 09:50:11 AM »
VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and hostsailor.com are good enough tp sign up with.
The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2022, 01:28:18 AM »
Give QHoster.com Windows RDP VPS a try. I have good things only to say about them the staff members there are all extremely helpful and have always gone out of their way to assist me when I have needed it. the claim of 99.99% uptime holds true.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!