Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com  (Read 1856 times)

Gans

• View Profile
KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« on: February 16, 2022, 12:58:48 PM »
Which server would you sign up with - KVChosting.net or Legionbox.com?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: KVChosting.net vs Legionbox.com
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2022, 01:19:32 AM »
I was searching for a reliable web hosting for my blog and some new projects.
Kvchosting.net SSD web host offers all I need and a very good customer support. Highly recommended host.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2022, 05:24:32 AM »
I started using Exmasters.com cheap VPS several months ago. I would have to say that the customer support is unbeatable.
The uptime is almost 100% and there were no issues that I had with other hosts in past. You will be very pleased.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2022, 01:51:47 PM »
Servers from operavps.com are well-balanced and cheap.
Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2022, 01:14:50 AM »
I really enjoy my hosting experience dealing with Libertyvps.net Bitcoin VPS - it is TOP web host.
Wait times for MSN support is about what you'd expect - in the five minute range on a busy day. The support team is the USA so that is much appreciated.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 01:04:49 AM »
I have proudly been hosting my site with kvchosting.net web host. I am extremely happy with their service.
Indeed, they have exceeded all my expectations, taking time to answer each of my questions diligently and intelligently, and have a great staff.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2022, 02:36:33 AM »
I would recommend kvchosting.net to anyone who like to have good server with good prices and stability.
Prompt replies are given to any queries and the use of live support over MSN is extremely helpful.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2022, 03:08:12 AM »
Hey there!
I'm not familiar with  KVChosting.net or Legionbox.com. Still, I would recommend that you examine reviews and support services before picking a firm since many companies just give ticket help, which takes time. Read online reviews.
Consider the following characteristics that a trustworthy and dependable hosting service should supply as well:
1. Uptime
2. The amount of storage space available
3. Bandwidth
4. Loading speed
5. Data security
6. Customer service
7. Take advantage of a free trial. 
8. Discover extra perks available.
After you've gone through the following checklist, you'll have enough information to choose the finest hosting provider that meets your needs and budget.
Thank you
Hosting Blog | My Reseller Home | Shared Hosting | VPS | Web Hosting Company with 24x7 Support

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2022, 08:50:36 AM »
Servers from operavps.com are reliable enough to sign up with.
The features provided are excellent and the prices are competitive.