Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: high end server solutions  (Read 5635 times)

Morris

• View Profile
high end server solutions
« on: February 09, 2015, 08:04:22 AM »
 Require this week for high end commerce site heavy traffic
While I was browsing the Net I found venetx.com offered attractive dedicated server hosting deals.
Could anyone help me to find reviews about this host?

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
Re: high end server solutions
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2015, 02:29:38 PM »
As an alternative one, you can use 4goodhosting.com without any problems. Pricing is extremely affordable. You'll get what you pay for because the features are nearly endless. Support is exceptional. I call for support occasionally and never wait for more than 1 minute until i talk with someone. I have 100% uptime so far and I am very impressed about it. Go ahead and dont waste your time choosing for other hosting.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2015, 07:16:30 AM »
 I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are low-cost ans they work perfectly. Support is knowledgeable and highly available.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2015, 02:58:40 AM »
The only reason I have contacted Jumpline.com support is due to questions about setting things up.
Fast, reliable servers; flexible attitude toward hosting; excellent, responsive support (including very late at night); extremely reasonable (inexpensive, even) pricing.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 05:51:16 AM »
I think you need to compare offers and choose the most suitable and quality server host. According to my knowledge hosting022.com is offering reliable server hosting solutions with useful features. Their servers are fast and rock-solid. Support is available 24/7.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 03:54:56 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that hosting022.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 03:15:18 AM »
  To my mind hosting022.com plans are perfectly suitable for any webmasters needs. They have attractive deals in their offers section, high available support and fast servers.