Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: top level server host  (Read 5532 times)

Morris

• View Profile
top level server host
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:48:26 AM »
 I'd like to host my new sites on dedicated hosting account and need your help regarding my hosting provider choice.
They should have responsive support and powerful quality hardware. I have already found CoreSpace.com and not sure if I can trust them.
Is it reliable host? Do you know anything about them?

Pots

• View Profile
Re: top level server host
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2015, 09:18:54 AM »
Servers from a2hosting.com and ewallhost.com are the most reliable and stable in the IT world.
Prices are affordable and their tech staff is active around the clock.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 03:41:42 AM »
Do not compromise what had been planned about for the web site just to meet the level of what can just be offered with the cheap web hosting package. I can recommend you to compare Crookservers.com and Maxihost.com.br dedicated server deals. Pricing is reasonable.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2015, 05:00:02 AM »
I believe you should look for reviews on them. I heard that CoreSpace.com is offering low-cost quality hosting solutions with high uptime, helpful staff and performance servers.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2015, 05:30:23 AM »
  As an alternative I can say Giga-RDP.in is the best option to get server hosting solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2015, 04:04:52 PM »
Nope never heard about your hosting provider. I would like you to check out 4goodhosting.com and compare them both. I am sure you will switch on their service. Based on my experience, I haven't receive any problem. No downtime or any outages. Customer service is prompt and always online 24 hours. I am very happy using them. I believe you will not regret and appreciate their services. Good luck mate.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2015, 03:27:22 AM »
I know GlowHost.com offer nice dedicated servers. Their technical support is outstanding - support tickets tend to get a response within minutes, which usually resolves the problem. According to my experience, this hosting company has been rock solid from the beginning.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2015, 04:19:03 AM »
 It seems to me Giga-RDP.in can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.