Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Offshore semi-dedicated server hosting?  (Read 5028 times)

Ghonts

• View Profile
Offshore semi-dedicated server hosting?
« on: September 30, 2016, 05:54:54 AM »
I think that it is right place to ask about the advantages of using cheap offshore semi-dedicated server solution.
I came across Hostplay.com and found out that they offer offshore hosting solutions.
Have you ever used them before?
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Offshore semi-dedicated server hosting?
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2016, 05:37:18 AM »
Get a 20% Lifetime Discount on Any Semi-Dedicated Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF20HP

Without a doubt, the best thing about hostplay.com is their support, I've never came across another host that's provided such high quality and friendly help for my products, and also things not directly related to my service; they'll help you if they can. According to my experience, this hosting provider has been rock solid from the beginning.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2016, 06:04:28 AM »
I've been with hostplay.com for over 8 months now

I'm very happy to report that I have had absolutely no problems with them or their service, whatsoever.
When I was looking for a VPS, theirs seemed right up my alley. I've had support tickets answered promptly at all hours of the night. They truly care about your well being and are such nice people.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 03:35:25 AM »
 Check out deals from pmgchosting.com company. This provider is delivering fast stable networking and responsive support, highly recommended.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2016, 06:32:40 AM »
 I can highly recommend superbithost.com to you. Check out their offshore servers - pricing is quite reasonable.
My sites are up in running fast after I've purchased their server hosting.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2016, 07:00:20 AM »
 To my mind superbithost.com look really affordable. They accept Bitcoin and many other payments. I've called them more often for questions I knew didn't really relate to their hosting, but more to ask them for help with questions I thought they might know the answer to.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2016, 04:05:34 AM »
   If you are looking for best vps hosting my recommendation Hostzealot.com. You will get high stability of servers and networking and helpful available tech staff