Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: hostnamaste.com vs hostsailor.com  (Read 1392 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
hostnamaste.com vs hostsailor.com
« on: June 15, 2022, 12:20:54 PM »
Cmparing VPS plans from hostnamaste.com and hostsailor.com, which account is bettre to sign up with and why?

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: hostnamaste.com vs hostsailor.com
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2022, 05:27:39 AM »
I recommend Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS and will continue hosting all of the sites that I build and manage with them.
Plesk Control Panel has everything you need. Their service offers me a lot of freedom when creating/modifying my sites with support for PHP, MySQL, PERL and all that good stuff.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2022, 12:29:59 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net are good enough to have a deal with.
Their servers are fast, modern, up to date, feature-packed and as I said above, 100% reliable.

Trink

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2022, 12:16:16 PM »
Attractive deals are available form qhoster.com and rockhoster.com.
All I have to say is great things about them, Support was on the ball, and answered faster than I could blink an eye, Network is great throughout the world. Very highly recommended!

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2022, 12:44:56 AM »
I have nothing but praise for Hostnamaste.com KVM VPS! Wonderfully thorough and responsive support. Uptime and reliability has been outstanding.
They have impressed me so much over the past 2 years that I have given up my shared hosting and use them exclusively.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2022, 02:18:33 AM »
If you are looking for a top-notch host that will listen to the customer, GO WITH Hostnamaste OpenVZ VPS.
They were very prompt at answering my questions and went above and beyond by offering their help in other areas.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2022, 06:39:33 AM »
I strongly believe that Hostnamaste is really good OpenVZ VPS web host. One of the best providers I have dealt with in a long time.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn