Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: VPS to stick to ...  (Read 1425 times)

Trink

• View Profile
VPS to stick to ...
« on: July 26, 2022, 12:33:10 PM »
VPS accounts from serverhino.com and libertyvps.net are provided on lovely conditions and I'd like to know which way should I go? 

Divya165

• Divya Patil
    • View Profile
    • bodHOST
Re: VPS to stick to ...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2022, 02:41:06 AM »
Host.co.in is another web hosting service provider in India founded in 2005 to meet the needs of every online business. Over a million websites are hosted in its 3 data centres. Host.co.in impeccable VPS hosting plan makes it a top web hosting provider in India. Their VPS Hosting plan starts at just Rs 999/month with the below features.

Pros:

99.95% Uptime
Builder for websites
Customer support is good
Domain name for free
SSL for free
Hosting at an affordable price
Support for third-party applications

Visit https://www.host.co.in/linux-vps-hosting

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2022, 04:56:40 AM »
I was recommended to try Virtono.com Cloud VPS as a host that offered excellent value, and most importantly for me, as a complete novice, excellent support.
Pricing is super sweet. The KVM 1G plan (1GB of RAM) for only 2.5Euros monthly. Recommended.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2022, 04:58:23 AM »
WebHosting World provides the most reliable and cost-effective web hosting services available. The most basic price for a VPS plan is only $25 per month with this company. In addition to that, it offers a free setup as well as the inclusion of cPanel and WHM. Furthermore, it offers remote SSH access, free data migration, a 99.9 percent uptime guarantee, and free SSL for life.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 02:15:45 AM »
I like Rockhoster.com OpenVZ VPS service. They are always courteous and someone is readily available to answer questions or help with any changes in keeping your website current and up to date. The crew there offers fast reliable service. They are quite friendly and helpful in getting my website transferred over to them.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2022, 05:10:30 AM »
I like rightservers.com web host, their control panel is easy to use. I run a managed VPS with them and speeds have been great. Never had any downtime yet.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2022, 01:51:13 AM »
https://hostingsource.com/vps-hosting/
I believe that for $8 per nonth you will be able to get a perfect server.
If you need more you should check their reviews on the review sites.