Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Server to sign up with ...  (Read 1284 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Server to sign up with ...
« on: November 16, 2022, 12:22:04 PM »
QHoster.com and ASVHost.com servers are very attractive for me and I have to select the best one, so what should I do?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: Server to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2022, 02:29:40 AM »
Well, QHoster.com is pretty reliable server host from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 12:15:06 PM »
OwnWebServers has brought 2022's biggest sale offer on Black Friday. We are offering 70% DISCOUNT on all VPS Hosting plans. For a limited time only, new customers can receive 70% DISCOUNT on any of our Managed SSD VPS hosting plans.

If you are a new web user looking to start your own blog, a hobby website, or even Web developer/ Designer willing to start your own Web hosting Business at low cost and investment then this one-time opportunity to get you started online is just perfect for you… Its highly advised not to miss this offer.

Save 70% OFF on VPS hosting plans VPS 2, VPS 3, VPS 4 . Enter promo code DHCOUPON70% during checkout. Renewal would be at a regular price. Note: Code will be expired on 30th November 2022.

VPS Cloud Servers Plans & Pricing:

VPS 2

• CPU Cores - 2 Core
• Storage SSD - 50 GB
• Memory - 2 GB
• Operating System: Centos7
• Additional IP's: Optional
• Control Panel: Optional
• Additional Disk: Optional
• Server Backup: Optional
• Server Management: Free Support

>>>> Price $4.50/mo. With using promo code DHCOUPON70% | Order Now
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2022, 12:23:52 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different webhosting packages - the hosting market is so competitive.
I always look for a few things: Reliability, Support/Knowledge, Price - you get what you pay for really.
Pretty good servers are offered by these hosts:
1) NetShop-isp.com.cy
2) Hosting022.com
3) Midphase.com
Experts are able to help you with everything you may need (scripts installation, etc.) for free.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

etechsupport

• Technical Support
    • View Profile
    • Premier Сasual Dating - True Females
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2022, 05:32:42 AM »
Hello, please visit eTechSupport if you have any questions regarding cPanel, Plesk, or servers. One of the top companies offering support for outsourced web hosting is eTechSupport. You can tell they have been offering their services for at least 17 years.

The following is a list of eTechSupport's services:

1. Outsourced Hosting Support
2. 24x7 Server Monitoring & Management
3. Server Security & Hardening
4. Server Migration
5. Dedicated Support Staff
6. Semi-Dedicated Support Staff
7. cPanel Support
8. Plesk Support
9. Linux Support
10. Windows Support
11. Technical Support
12. cPanel Management
13. Plesk Management
14. Web Hosting Support
15. Ticket, Live Chat & Telephone Support

Get 7 Days Free Trial on all Managed Services! Visit now.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2022, 03:26:03 AM »
Very happy with QHoster.com dedicated servers so far, been using them for a couple of months and both performance and service have been very good and the pricing is outstanding. Might upgrade to a root server soon and I will definitely stay with them. Use the code 1GBITPORT and get 1Gbit Port Free Upgrade on Dedicated Servers.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 04:11:51 AM »
Outstanding support! They offer nice features, tools, scripts for running sites and stay focused on business. Everything is running ok.
I'd like to mention that QHoster.com customer support works 24/7 and ready to help in any situation.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)