Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

VPS provider to have a deal with ...

(1/3) > >>

Trink:
Comparing VPS accounts from rockhoster.com and legionbox.com, which one is better to sign up with and why?

Ghonts:
This host is economical, easy to use, friendly, has good graphics (high priority with me), and most important: they have high quality communication skills.
It's a nice web host because it offers a wide range of plans for each kind of user. Rockhoster.com is well-priced and within everyone's budget.

m2host:
M2Host is the solution to your problem. Starting at as $30/month, we offer VPS hosting plans. Included with this package are a number of useful services, such as the free site builder, Unlimited MySQL Databases, Remote SSH Access, and the Softaculous Script Installer. Feel free to peruse our website for further details.

Prosken:
Well, rockhoster.com is pretty reliable from what I've seen. I only host a few small, low-traffic but database-centric sites and they have never been down.
Their support is wonderful and helpful. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.

Gans:
Accounts from ewallhost.com and libertyvps.net can be quite right for you.
If you want a reliable host, with good performance that is well supported by people who cared -  try one of these companies.
Their support is really professional and responsible for all problems without exception. I have been used their hosts more than a month  and I think they are really worth for a hosting solution.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version