Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Cheap and reliable VPS account to buy

(1/2) > >>

Trink:
KVChosting.net and integralhost.net provide VPS deals which are good for hosting a forum and I wonder which one is the best in reaching my goal? 

Ghonts:
How much disk space, bandwidth and RAM do you require? Any specific server location?

I believe kvchosting.net and their cheap ssd vps hosting deals will suit your demands.
Use the code “NEWYEAR18” - gives 50% OFF - PROMO ENDS JANUARY 6th, 2018

Prosken:
Kvchosting.net cPanel makes life my life easier. These guys are the best out there, they offer great services, and customer support.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything. Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Gans:
Both mentioned companies - kvchosting.net and integralhost.net  - are worth every cent you pay for their services.
 Their support is very responsive and provides very good notices in advance of maintenance periods, etc..

TARTAK:
Pricing is still very reasonable in my opinion, the stability is excellent, and the support is responsive and helpful.
Can highly recommend kvchosting.net guys for those webmasters looking for professional and cheap web hosting service.

Recommend their low-cost vps hosting deals to other webmasters.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version