Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Decent shared account to opt for ...  (Read 1214 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Decent shared account to opt for ...
« on: March 27, 2023, 10:43:22 AM »
Shared accounts from libertyvps.net and brixly.uk provided on sweet terms and I have to opt for the best one, so which way is better for me to go?

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • Looking for a partner for unforgettable moments?
Re: Decent shared account to opt for ...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2023, 11:02:30 AM »
If you are looking for a generic hosting provider, I found here OwnWebServers one of the best and unlimited web hosting provider in the US. The prices are competitive starts at $3/month, and you get free site transfers and a decent website builder package with every plan.

Web Hosting Plans & Pricing:

Standard Web Hosting (cPanel Platform)

• cPanel/WHM Control Panel
• Hosted on Solid State Drives
• Free Domain Name Included
• Host Unlimited Domains
• Free SSL Certificates
• Daily Backups
• Unlimited: Storage
• Traffic/Month: Unlimited
• Email Accounts: Unlimited
• Discount for Multi-year Year Prepayment

» Price $1.99 per month - 3 years prepayment
 » Price $2.49 per month - 2 years prepayment
 » Price $2.95 per month - 1 year prepayment

» Price $36.00 USD Annually | Order Now
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 06:47:04 AM by ownwebservers1 »

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2023, 01:35:35 AM »
I found KVChosting.net web host and needed to transfer my files to their shared ssd hosting account.
I couldn't have done it without support team, their replies were quick and the instructions were easy to follow, which made it possible for even a non-techie like me to do.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2023, 05:04:55 AM »
WebHostingWorld provides excellent Webhosting at reasonable prices. Its basic monthly subscription costs only $1. In addition to the above benefits, you will also have access to Unlimited Bandwidth, SSD Storage, Included Email Account & DBs,cPanel,99.9% Uptime, Free Website Builder, Free Setup & Transfer, Free Let's Encrypt SSLs, Free one-click Softaculous App Installer,24/7 Technical Support, HTTP/2 Enabled Servers, and Free App Installer.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2023, 11:24:24 AM »
You know shared plans from kvchosting.net and black.host are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
In my honest opinion, they surely offer the best hosting options online without a doubt, with exceptional customer services and super fast servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2023, 02:39:49 AM »
I've found centohost.com service quite prompt, knowledgeable and courteous. Recommend their cheap shared hosting solutions.
When things go wrong, they explain what's happening and what they're doing to fix it and prevent it in future.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2023, 08:24:30 AM »
I'd draw your attention to shared plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com.
Points for these hosting companies:
-- ONE -- low cost.Very low indeed
- TWO -- No downtime
-THREE -- quick Support.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2023, 02:15:39 AM »
I have to highly recommend Libertyvps.net for their excellent customer service and the technical expertise. Like their bitcoin hosting solutions in Netherlands.
They are optimized for application hosting and provide more security, reliability and speed than traditional web hosts.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)