Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: nodeserv.com VPS hosting  (Read 8146 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
nodeserv.com VPS hosting
« on: August 18, 2014, 10:17:00 AM »
How good is VPS hosting from nodeserv.com?
Are they solid enough to have a deal with?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: nodeserv.com VPS hosting
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2014, 04:29:25 AM »
Very often, when people ask me about web hosting, they want to know if I know any cheap but good web host. This particularly applies to those who are just starting their web site and are not willing to sink a lot of money into it.

You know, kvchosting.com will work fine for you, their vps plans impressed me a lot.
I'd like to say that I have great network uptime and the connection speed is fast at least by my standards.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 05:44:20 AM »
    I know that Kvchosting.com is providing great virtual server offers with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices, you won't regret of using their services.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2014, 05:37:09 AM »
 I can say Kvchosting.com is the host you've been looking for. I have yet to experience any downtime, server loads extremely quickly and the support has been amazing.

jelly1991

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2014, 04:24:33 AM »
How good is VPS hosting from nodeserv.com?
Are they solid enough to have a deal with?

I didn't have any experience with nodeserv.com  deal. but you can check their feedback and reviews in various web hosting forums and review sites. Customer feedback is very important to know more about your chosen host.If you find any negative feedback about their hosting don't go that hosting.According to me ,I would suggest you to visit TheWebPole.com They will provide good server speed.Recently i hosted my own site here.I never had any problem.So only i recommend this one.I hope it will be very useful to you.   

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2014, 05:42:45 AM »
You can go with greenlionnet.com as they offer cheap vps hosting plans along with free bonuses. Just contact them for further details. It seems to be geared towards the professional web designer, but they were still friendly and helpful to a novice such as myself. No hidden fees or surprises, very reliable service. Highly recommend!
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2014, 03:35:49 AM »
 According to my experience with ChicagoVPS.net everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2014, 05:39:20 AM »
 I have noticed Kvchosting.com can be good for meeting all your needs. Servers are not pricey ans they work like a clock. Support is knowledgeable and skilful.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2014, 12:18:03 PM »
I've had no idea about them. Based on my real experience,  I'm very happy using 4goodhosting.com services. Their hosting uptime is as promised: 99.9%, it seems more like 100% to me.  My business directory site is running fast without any issues. I would recommend this host to anyone looking for reasonable hosting.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2014, 05:05:19 AM »
Nextpointhost.com? Have you ever heard about them before?

On top of all that their prices are incredible and if you search carefully you can find some awesome coupon codes to get you free domains for life. I am completely satisfied with them and I would recommend them to anyone!
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2014, 06:50:44 AM »
I see nodeserv.com is a good host for my needs and I'll sign up with them.
Servers are rock-solid and prices are competitive.
Support is active around the clock.