Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Drupal friendly cheap hosting? Any suggestions?  (Read 6185 times)

Prosken

• View Profile
Drupal friendly cheap hosting? Any suggestions?
« on: October 06, 2016, 06:36:00 AM »
Hey guys,
I am looking for professional Drupal Hosting with 24/7 support. I also need stable hosting provider.
Any info on QHoster.com and Digitalserver.com.mx

Any info on their server stability and speed connectivity? Are they good for drupal hosting?

What fresh discounts can you share here with me? What other hosts can you recommend me to visit?

Well, my budget is over $20 per month. Any suggestions?
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: Drupal friendly cheap hosting? Any suggestions?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2016, 05:22:20 AM »
    May I recommend ViUX.com web hosting solutions. They have powerful servers, stable network and low-cost deals with useful features.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2016, 05:38:42 AM »
QHoster.com is perfect web hosting provider. Your sites and projects will be in good hands if you choose them.
Contact their 24/7 support, tell your requirements and they will find the best hosting fit according to your needs. good luck!

Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2016, 04:17:20 AM »
Seems ViUX.com is the most perfect option to get hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2016, 06:59:06 AM »
I am really happy to have found QHoster.com hosting service. I have not been with the company long, but I am extremely impressed so far.
I am impressed by their server locations choice: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2016, 05:44:00 PM »
I suggest you to look at better alternative hosts like 4Goodhosting.com. I've been with traditional hosts before but they are nothing compare to 4Goodhosting. There are no hidden traps or fees. Service is excellent and my sites are running without any problem. I really like the competitive prices. Support is 24 hours active and they respond very fast. My support emails are responded in few minutes and often with full solution. If I were you, I will definitely contact them today.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2016, 05:20:29 AM »
  You will be pleased with ViUX.com hosting deals. As for client care you will love it, whenever you contact them, you'll experience great reaction efforts and stable featured plans.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2016, 06:06:10 AM »
QHoster.com prices are incredible and if you search carefully you can find some awesome coupon codes to get you free domains for life.
I am completely satisfied with them and I would recommend them to anyone! So far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2016, 05:57:30 AM »
I suggest to use ViUX.com without hesitations. I love their stable cloud based hosting plans with nice features perfectly optimized for drupal. Support team is professional and helpful. Prices are reasonable.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 27, 2016, 06:14:57 AM »
==>> QHoster.com would be the best bet. It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time.
Their customer support is far superior than others (what I been advised by others, who use other providers). They have gone above and beyond to assist me with my sites, whenever needed.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!