Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Best server provider around $100-110month?  (Read 6142 times)

JDHD

• View Profile
Best server provider around $100-110month?
« on: February 06, 2015, 06:57:28 AM »
My website is gaining traffic and want to futureproof , what I'm looking for is:
at least 8cores of decent cpu
6gb ram
420gb SSD
US location
and at least 7TB of transfer over 1gbps
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest me from their experience?
What can you say about Glowhost.com servers? Are they stable?

thanks.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
Re: Best server provider around $100-110month?
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2015, 06:24:08 AM »
I suggest you to compare offers and choose the suitable one. I know hosting022.com servers are powerful and stable with helpful support. May also suggest to try supremeservers.com deals which are provided by professional staff for low prices.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2015, 04:23:03 AM »
I have the starter package offered by glowhost.com and must say that there are many useful feature for running any kind of web sites.
The techs contact me checking to see if I have any issues just to be on the safe side.
They seem to be online 24/7 and are ready to help you with everything.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2015, 03:44:09 AM »
   According to my research hosting022.com is offering quality hosting services. They have attractive deals, reasonable pricing and professional technical staff.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2015, 05:42:09 AM »
 From the personal experience I recommend to rely on Maxihost.com.br solutions. This decent company has accommodated all my needs and has provided great price and reliability. Support team is always available and armed with knowledge.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 26, 2015, 06:28:42 AM »
 I'd like to say that Maxihost.com.br would be good to get server solutions at affordable pricing. They have great service, professional support and high performance servers.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2015, 04:23:25 AM »
You can give glowhost.com a try, they have been providing hosting services since 2002.
Their IT technicians are well-trained and absolutely committed to their clients' satisfaction.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 02:09:52 AM »
There is far too much reliance on automated responses with some hosts but with GlowHost.com you get that personal touch with email replies from their support that are so fast it is almost unbelievable.
I trust them 100% with ALL my accounts. This is the only host I use.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2015, 02:20:39 PM »
I have to say that you will be very satisfied if you use 4goodhosting.com. Their servers are very reliable and the uptime is perfect. My sites are running smooth and efficiently 24 hours. The pricing is reasonable. By the way, their support is responsive, fast answers to my questions and very helpful to my requests. Go ahead and give a try.