Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Vps Hosting with Zen Virtualization?  (Read 6161 times)

TARTAK

• View Profile
Vps Hosting with Zen Virtualization?
« on: October 22, 2015, 07:08:05 AM »
What are reliable web hosts offering Vps Hosting with Zen Virtualization?
I know the one called downtownhost.com and still don't know to trust them or not. Are they reliable?
Do they offer any discount coupon codes?
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
Re: Vps Hosting with Zen Virtualization?
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2015, 07:11:40 AM »
Very dependable, creative, and does an all around great job! Downtownhost.com is the host you can rely on in any situation.
What really make it a good company is that the tech support and the personal relationship develops each year.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2015, 07:31:27 AM »
I recognized that downtownhost.com offer a coupon "refugee" for customer changing of host, they get the first month with a 99% off.
They certainly have built the hosting provider with a customer focused attitude and I couldn't be more pleased.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 05:12:28 AM »
Have you ever heard about Findmeavps.com?
I know that their service is free and they are very helpful in comparing different vps hosts. They will help you to choose the right vps hosting provider.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 08:08:54 AM »
I believe that you will find a good vps hosting solution at http://servers.demontech.net/ - I like their pricing.
Their hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2015, 03:55:28 PM »
Sorry but I don't have any experience with that host. I'd like you to check out hosting services from 4Goodhosting.com. These guys hosted my sites for over 2 years now and so far I am fully satisfied with the speed and overall performance. Their support is 24 hours online and responding really fast. It only takes few minutes to respond on any of my support tickets often with full solution.

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2015, 07:00:37 AM »
My choice to get vps hosting solutions would be definitely Kvchosting.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid servers.

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 23, 2015, 04:58:16 AM »
 As for me Kvchosting.com is the best option to get VPS hosting plans. They are providing reasonable deals with high performance and stability. Support is knowledgeable and responsive.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2015, 05:45:56 AM »
Quality VPS hosting is available from QHoster.com.
They have servers in many locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
They have over 90 payment methods including: PayPal, Payza, Neteller, Skrill, WebMoney, Perfect Money, Bitcoin, Litecoin, SolidTrust Pay, CashU, Ukash, OKPAY, EgoPay, paysafecard, Alipay, MoneyGram, Western Union, SOFORT Banking, QIWI, Bank transfer. Prices are competitive.

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2015, 02:03:09 AM »
I have noticed provisionhost.com would be best fit for you. Servers are affordable ans they work perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.