Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD shared account from a decent company  (Read 5871 times)

Pots

• View Profile
SSD shared account from a decent company
« on: November 24, 2016, 09:18:17 AM »
A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com are two hosts which provide attractive SSD shared deals which are able to satisfy all my needs and I have to make a right choice, what is that from your point of view? 

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared account from a decent company
« Reply #1 on: November 28, 2016, 07:16:34 AM »
All that really matters is which web hosting is right for you.

I like SolVPS.com and their ssd shared hosting solutions. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
Really great service! It's unbelievable to get such great service at such a cheap price.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2016, 09:27:47 AM »
I recommend iFastNet because they provide a free domain name even with cheapest plan, they have PHP 5.2, 5.3 and 5.4 which you can choose in cPanel for your needs.  Servers are very secure especially using the site lock which makes it impossible for hackers to exploit your scripts by fully locking all files uploaded so they can not be changed. 

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2016, 03:46:57 AM »
The comparison is very good way to know what is better and make a notion of the market.

Check out these decent ssd web hosting providers:
 - hostwinds.com - so far, you will experience any downtime, and the servers will be fast.
 - kvchosting.com - I would recommend this host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
They have an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2016, 06:09:14 AM »
 I suggest Kvchosting.com that is considered as the one of best option to get ssd hosting solutions. Their support replies in minutes, stability is high and prices are reasonable.

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 07:42:29 AM »
A2hosting.com and ifastnet.com provide resourceful SSD hosting plans with high up[time and quality support.
Prices are competitive and whatever a host you sign up with, you'll have quality services in any case. 

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2016, 08:47:38 AM »
++ votes for kvchosting.com and their ssd shared hosting solutions.
Their service has been excellent and top notice thus far. We love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed (few and far between), and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2016, 06:56:38 AM »
  Taking into consideration the situation you have fetched up, can say that hostwinds.com will be really good for you. The pricing is low and uptime is high, just give a try to their solutions.

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2016, 06:11:22 AM »
 I must say that Hostwinds team consist of highly-trained people and experts. Their servers are tweaked in a professional manner to reach zero outage and no glitches.