Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: SSD shared account with a free firewall  (Read 5727 times)

Gans

• View Profile
SSD shared account with a free firewall
« on: April 14, 2016, 08:32:34 AM »
I wonder if ifastnet.com is good enough to have a deal with?
Are they the best in delivering SSD shared hosting services with a free firewall?

Infinite

• View Profile
Re: SSD shared account with a free firewall
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 03:44:00 AM »
I can say quality SSD hosting services I provided by goldenbeaverhosting.com. They are able to satisfy the needs of any discriminating webmaster with a tight budget. You will always receive quick and informative responses from the staff.

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 07:19:54 AM »
When it comes to SSD shared hosting service, I highly recommend 4Goodhosting.com.  I have a SSD hosting account with them and so far, my websites are running without any problem. They have servers which work with neither outages or glitches. Servers have excellent performance and aren't overloaded. Pricing is extremely affordable. Support is online 24 hours and they are fast to respond. The live support is really helpful and they respond immediately. I am very satisfied!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2016, 07:26:01 AM »
I am 100% sure that Kvchosting.com will be the best bet if you need professional ssd web hosting services. They are 10x times faster than regular hosting.
You will see how fast support team answer your specific questions, because they hold an interest in facilitating their clients work.

Follow their twitter account: twitter.com/kvchosting - they provide really useful information there + fresh discounts.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2016, 07:42:31 AM »
If you are looking for best SSD host my recommendation is to get it from Kvchosting.com. You will receive high uptime, solid servers and helpful tech staff.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2016, 08:34:32 AM »
I believe you should look at the quality of the service and especially customer support.
You will not regret having looked at Hostwinds Litespeed ssd web hosting solutions. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!

They contact me every week and ask if everything is running efficiently. I like this.
Value for what I'm receiving is excellent.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWebHosting.Com
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2016, 03:17:20 AM »
Not sure with the web host you mentioned though SSD shared plans are very popular nowadays. Most of web hosts are utilizing the SSD drives in their shared servers. The prime advantages of using Solid State Drives (SSD) are better speed, lower seek times, faster read / write performance. I would suggest you to do good research on reliability and support quality before choosing the web host. As far as firewall is concerned, ConfigServer Firewall (CSF) is the widely used by all web hosts and it is freely available.
AccuWebHosting.com
ASP.Net Hosting Provider Since 2003
₪ Cloud Powered Hosting | Windows VPS | Dedicated Servers
₪ US Based Hosting Company | Trusted by 20,000+ Clients Worldwide

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 05:04:07 AM »
    May I recommend Hostwinds.com hosting provider based on litespeed and ssd for best performance. You will receive quality hosting service provided by highly available knowledgeable tech staff

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2016, 04:28:02 AM »
According to my knowledge with Hostwinds.com everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to optimize their servers to reach best performance.

Annamr

• View Profile
SSD shared account with a free firewall
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 02:19:25 PM »
Im planning to buy an SSD 120GB or 256GB which I will use as my primary drive  C: , but just wondering about this...If I put say games on drive D:, E:, etc. a non-SSD/standard HDD and play it, would there be a speed change or would it run on the non-SSD/standard HDD speed rate?