Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: reliable VPS account is needed to buy from the decent host  (Read 6274 times)

Gans

• View Profile
Can you advise me a right and stable host to buy a quality VPS deal from?
That's why two hosts were advised me to sign up with - hostsailor.com and bekserver.de, which host is more reliable from your point of view?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: reliable VPS account is needed to buy from the decent host
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 07:30:16 AM »
What about disk space, bandwidth and ram requirements? What server location are you interested in?

Find out what is reasonable for your needs and pick something that will support your site on into the future.
If you need really professional vps hosting service, I can draw your attention to Stratus4.com - you will be happy dealing with them.
Don't forget to use their 15% OFF CODE: S415OFF
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2016, 06:34:54 AM »
I think you should have more reliable names. I know that JVMHost.com VPS hosting solutions are perfect fit for any webmaster. Their support is professional, prices are low and service is top notch!

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2016, 06:39:32 AM »
You can rely on Hostwinds.com

I am not an IT guy so support is important to me. Every conversation was pleasant and helpful.
All in all, this is an excellent host, which is well-priced and easy to work with. Use the coupon code: 50OFF16 for 50% off their first month!
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2016, 07:28:08 AM »
I know that with JVMHost.com VPS hosting everything is working perfectly. Support is always ready to assist and armed with knowledge how to protect their servers.

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 04:23:03 AM »
Take a look at SolVPS.com ssd vps hosting plans. New customers can get a great discount with coupon BESTVPSOFFER for 25% off for life!

It has a good blend of price, features and reliability. They're a place to call home for your sites, without question.
Check out their FB page: facebook.com/solvps
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 06:41:59 AM »
I suggest Kvchosting.com VPS hosting deals. Their servers are provided by professional responsive team with high performance and featured cheap plans.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 05:30:34 AM »
http://hostplay.com/ will be good choice if you need professional VPS hosting services.
Get a 15% Lifetime Discount on Any VPS Plan - Use Coupon Code XOFF15HP

Their uptime is very good. Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface. I am very satisfied with this service and will recommend it to anyone.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2016, 06:49:10 AM »
I beleive you should compare offers and choose the best one. I can say Kvchosting.com is offering top-notch VPS hosting solutions with highest stability, skilled tech support and useful features for low prices.

Annamr

• View Profile
reliable VPS account is needed to buy from the decent host
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2016, 04:53:16 PM »
Its recommended that you go through the order page from Acelogix Software website or use the Buy button from the Ace Utilities that you are using.

___
XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Modern app for SMM