Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: QHoster.com vs HostSailor.com  (Read 1391 times)

Pots

• View Profile
QHoster.com vs HostSailor.com
« on: June 06, 2022, 11:23:05 AM »
Which EU VPS is better to have a deal with - QHoster.com or HostSailor.com?

Prosken

• View Profile
Re: QHoster.com vs HostSailor.com
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2022, 12:38:58 AM »
I don't have any website experience and thanks to QHoster.com web hosting I have a site up and running for next to nothing.
Well worth every penny the support you receive is excellent no matter what time of day you get in touch there is always a prompt response to any query.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2023, 12:14:51 PM »
ownwebservers.com is one of the few providers on this list to offer unlimited bandwidth on all its cheap VPS hosting plans, making it a top choice for sites with high traffic demands. Additionally, this host provides a free SSL certificate, daily disaster recovery backups, and a suite of proprietary tools for web hosting account management.

You can save 50% OFF on all VPS cloud server plans - Use Code VPS50. This is limited time offers Hurry to take advantage of this limited-time promotion!

Features Are:

CPanel / Plesk Panels
Fast SSD Enterprise Storage
Daily Backups and Snapshots
Redundant Systems with Failover
24/7/ 365 Dedicated Support

We are available 24/7, send us an email at support@ownwebservers.com or call us on +1 973-298-0601 and one of our tech engineers are going to get back to you as soon as possible!
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2023, 11:48:07 PM »
I recommend HostSailor.com to all webmasters looking for reliable and stable option to host their web sites!
I love the speed of the site, the uptime, the support when needed and the features (the automatic backups are wonderful especially).
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2023, 05:35:17 AM »
I am very satisfied with QHoster.com - Great pricing. I use it for a light duty personal webpage and would use this decent web host for future web projects.
I highly recommend their hosting services, not only that their server is reliable but also they have fast and very good support team... .
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

JDHD

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2023, 02:59:10 AM »
I know QHoster.com Linux VPS is professional. Anyone looking for a great host, look no further!
Hope everything keeps going the same way and I do not have problems like what I've had with some other hosts.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2023, 03:08:10 AM »
I'd recommend QHoster.com cPanel web host to anyone who asks me for quality, cheap web hosting.
They currently have 30 locations: UK, USA, Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Sweden, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Brazil, Norway.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!