Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Inexpensive and reliable server is needed ...  (Read 1219 times)

Childs

• View Profile
Inexpensive and reliable server is needed ...
« on: November 10, 2022, 12:04:14 PM »
Servers from hostsailor.com and kvchosting.net are nice for me and I have to stick to the best one, so which way would you follow being in my place?   

JDHD

• View Profile
Re: Inexpensive and reliable server is needed ...
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2022, 02:42:35 AM »
I know just enough to be dangerous, and kvchosting.net web has been great in both helping me do more and be safe at the same time. Highly recommend them.
Why do programmers get Halloween and Christmas mixed up?
Because OCT(31) = DEC(25)

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2022, 02:26:39 AM »
Happy with kvchosting.net - Their account system is great, switch between plans easily and manage multiple plans with 1 set of login info.
Your sites will be in trusted hands if you choose them. Good luck  8)
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2022, 02:40:25 AM »
I was so impressed with NetShop ISP dedicated hosting service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
Multiple Global Locations: Cyprus, Malta, UK, Netherlands, US, Singapore, Hong Kong. The uptime is excellent, their promise of 99.9% is correct.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Gesse

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2022, 12:00:08 PM »
Have a look at plans from hostingsource.com.
Their customer support is great and incredible fast. When you write to support team, you get an answer usually within the hour allowing you to solve your problems quickly. I think their prices are really reasonable in contrast to the benefits you get.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2022, 02:13:19 AM »
I've been using kvchosting.net for a long time and must say that I am fully-satisfied. Thumbs up to this host!
The Support is very fast and efficient, and usually resolves any problem or issue within hours.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2022, 04:13:08 AM »
I'd normally look for in below order: Support (Technical support is very important), Value for Price (you will get what you pay for), Uptime, Reliability!
I will recommend GTHost.com instant servers to my friends and colleagues. I like the work they do for me. Network uptime is great - their promise 99.9% uptime is true.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)