Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: server is better to sign up with .... what do you thhink?  (Read 5408 times)

Gesse

• View Profile
server is better to sign up with .... what do you thhink?
« on: August 12, 2016, 07:36:59 AM »
I wonder what the best place is to buy a cheap and reliable server from?
Two hosts are in my mind - pirateshosting.net and hostingsource.com. Which way would you follow?

TARTAK

• View Profile
Re: server is better to sign up with .... what do you thhink?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 06:59:15 AM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands! How much disk space, bandwidth and ram do you need?

I can highly recommend these decent hosts with stable servers: 1) wiredtree.com ; 2) QHoster.com ; 3) Plusplushosting.net
Look to do business with a company that offers support in various means whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn

Infinite

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2016, 04:27:33 AM »
    As an alternative option I recommend webis.pt as nice place to get server deals. Servers are affordable ans working perfectly. Support is skilled and responsive.

JokerJJ

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2016, 07:44:20 AM »
No doubt, QHoster.com is a stable webhost with a good customer support that will resolve any issue.
Customer Support is very helpful, and very quick with responses, unlike a lot of hosts i've been with.

Check out their server locations: UK, USA (FL,NJ, TX & CA), Mexico, Canada, Bulgaria, Italy, Lithuania, France, Germany, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Singapore.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
“When I hear somebody sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?’”

– Sydney Harris
_____________________________________________________________________________________

techie

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2016, 05:20:56 AM »
If you are in search of quality server host check out Exmasters.com services. You will get high performance servers, stable networking and professional assistance.

Ghonts

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 06:11:38 AM »
==>> superbithost.com would be the best bet!

I am overall still pleased with the value of the service and the customer service and have been tremendously satisfied with the reliability and the accessibility of the server and my site as a whole. Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 08, 2016, 05:20:25 AM »
I've tried many web hosts I can say that warez-host.com provide professional dedicated hosting services.
I was really surprised to see a great list of useful features for running any kind of web sites.
Pricing looks reasonable. 

They have servers located in Sweden, Russia, Luxembourg and Netherlands.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Childs

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2016, 04:39:57 AM »
 I prefer to use quality server hosting provided by SiveHost.com provider. I really love their high available staff, stable network and affordable pricing.