Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

SSD VPS account to sign up with ...

<< < (2/2)

Ghonts:
Overall, QHoster.com is a great host that I would recommend. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The Control Panel, being well-organized and user-friendly, is easy to navigate; same goes for the File Manager and other sections of the CP.

Prosken:
Have to rely on kvchosting.net tech support to set up certain settings, but they are very willing to do so, and they do it promptly upon request.
I am not an IT guy so this is important to me. Their support works 24/7/365.

TARTAK:
Would like to say cloudarion.com is the host you can rely on in any situation. Unbelievable Speed. I'm happy!
Uptime and support have been excellent - they actually answer their emails, and within a few minutes!

Jennifer Thomas:
SSD is used for the website protection with the spam and hacks and for all the website it is mendotory. so should be in your hosting plan. if you have two names to compare that means you clear the main and most difficult step. now it's going to very easy. so for choose the best one you should compare your needs with the hosting features. so that you can select one who fits perfectly with your demands.

Here i share some factors, you should consider
- Server location
- server reliablity
- required features
- traffic range
- disk space
- security services
- backup services
- support system
- response server

Navigation

[0] Message Index