Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: Media server for video sites  (Read 4560 times)

Trink

• View Profile
Media server for video sites
« on: April 04, 2016, 10:19:37 AM »
What is the most reliable place to buy a stable and affordable media server for video websites? 
I have found some info about hosting-marketers.com, do you know them? Are they as good as they are spoken about?

Childs

• View Profile
Re: Media server for video sites
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2016, 02:50:06 AM »
 To my mind the best server hosting solutions are provided by Exmasters.com. They are reputable host with high available support, featured plans and solid server solutions

ConquerorsHaki

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2016, 10:54:22 AM »
I highly recommend 4goodhosting.com. The price is very reasonable compared to other hosts I've seen. I decided to read some reviews about them and I can see 100% positive reviews. That is why I sign up with them without any hesitation. Pricing they provide is competitive. Servers are 100% up and runs ultra fast. You can trust them. Good luck.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2016, 07:52:40 AM »
Take a look at Superbithost.com bitcoin dedicated servers.
Server locations: China, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Bahamas, Iceland, Luxembourg, Russia, Switzerland, Singapore, Bulgaria, Mexico, Egypt, Vietnam, Thailand, Australia.

I prefer to focus on something much more important, reliable web hosting and great customer service.. You can follow their twitter account: twitter.com/Superbithost
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Morris

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2016, 06:10:48 AM »
As an alternative option I can say provisionhost.com is offering high quality server hosting solutions with 100% uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.