Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Cheap server to buy from a decent provider ...

(1/2) > >>

Childs:
KVChosting.net and hostsailor.com servers seem to be the best for me and need to know which account is better to sign p with?

Simi123:
Well after my more than a year experience with KVChosting company, I have decided to write some pleasant words of them. This company provides a wide range of hosting services in the quality way, nice uptime and redundant power they provide.

TARTAK:
Pricing is reasonable, their discounts saved me a good sum of money that I need for my future project.
Kvchosting.net is a well-known web host, so I think you will be pleased dealing with them, OP. Support is helpful, servers are fast and stable.

JDHD:
I will highly recommend kvchosting.net dedicated server hosting plans. They are super awesome.
It has an amazing reputation for providing secured hosting service at very competitive price along with superb customer service.

Gesse:
KVChosting.net is trustworthy enough to stick to but plans from legionbox.com can also be good for you due to their top-notch services.
Their Brilliant Support teams, always there to help. Super easy to use and fully featured.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version