Dedicated Server Web Hosting > General Dedicated Server Hosting Discussion

Stable Servers in USA?

(1/2) > >>

JokerJJ:
The reason for my request is that I am planning to use HostDepot.com server hosting service as I need to host my web sites in USA.
I got to know that it is US hosting company. Thinking to order one of their dedicated server.
Could anyone help me to find any reviews about them?

Pots:
Servers from ServerMania and a2hosting are worth your attention.
They have solid servers which work with no glitches.
Their support services are prompt and efficient. They provide a wide range of professional facilities, all in generous quantities, and at a fantastic price.

JDHD:
So far I haven't had any downtime. The system itself is rock solid and the software & features are excellent.
If you value excellent service, advice and professional support don't look any further. Give HostDepot.com a chance - you won't regret it.

techie:
I think you should compare offers and choose the suitable one. My recommendation is to use Newpush.com solutions. You will receive low-cost plans with useful features and fast servers.

Ghonts:
You can give Jumpline.com a try - it offers really good powerful servers in USA.
It’s really nice to know that their staff are so competent, just have a look at anyone thread where the person has HAD a problem.
I love this hosting company. I have all of my sites hosted with them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version