Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom cloud computing. Also you can be interested in Chanterelle Info Webhosting.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs black.host  (Read 1016 times)

Trink

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs black.host
« on: September 29, 2023, 12:47:52 PM »
Which shared account is better to sign up with - black.host or rockhoster.com?
What would you do being in my place?

Ghonts

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs black.host
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2023, 03:09:24 AM »
I definitely know that truth comes out of a comparison. Also choose time-tested and trusted host - keep in mind these few guidelines and you'll turn your project into success. I'd like to say that Rockhoster.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately.
You will never have anything you don't respect, including lot's of money!

Pots

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2023, 12:08:14 PM »
Attractive shared plans from kvchosting.net and owned-networks.net are worthwhile.
Top-notch companies! Good support, very responsive to our company's requirements. Reasonable price. Recommended!.

Prosken

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2023, 04:23:18 AM »
Like rockhoster.com website hosting solutions. The network and server uptime are quite good - these guys provide exceptional speed connectivity.
"Whoever invented soccer should be worshipped as god".

Hugo Sánchez Márquez (*1958: Mexican football coach and former Real Madrid striker)

Gans

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2023, 11:42:14 AM »
Shared plans from hostingsource.com and planethoster.com are worth trying.
I am currently hosting my website at these hosting providers and I am totally satisfied with their hosting capabilities and support.

TARTAK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2023, 06:32:58 AM »
Well, just do a comparison research to get a well-marked picture of true web hosts.
Check out QHoster.com and also KVChosting.net solutions. Your site will get loaded lightning fast and applications run far better as compared to any other hosting environment.
"The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters." - Audrey Hepburn